Need help using our website?
Do you experience any troubles when using our website? We've listed the most frequently asked quesions below.
- My video won't play, how come?There are a lot of reasons for a playback failure. Is the video lagging? Your internet connection might be too slow or not stable. Is an error shown or is there another reason why a video isn't playing? Please contact the channel. We only redirect you to their websites, so they are responsible for non functioning videos.
- Why can I watch certain episodes only for a short period of time?Most of the time, channels have to pay for broadcasting a TV-show. Because these licenses are pretty expensive, most channels only purchase these licenses for a short period of time.
- Can I watch en expired video?No. Unfortunately, expired videos will be unavailable until the channel broadcasts it again.
- Can I download an episode?No. Due to licenses this feature won't be offered by no channels.
- Why do you redirect me to the channels' website when watching an episode?We're just a portal for all TV-shows and episodes. We don't have the rights to publish episodes or videos, so we redirect you to the channels who do have these rights.
- How can I see the mobile website?When you visit our website on your smartphone or tablet, it will adapt itself to your screen size. This is how we make use of all available space.
- Do you have a mobile app available?No, we don't have an app. When you visit our website on your smartphone or tablet, it will adapt itself to your screen size.
- I forgot my password, now what?Don't panic, you can request a new password on our Forgot password page.
- What is the advantage of logging in with a social media account?Logging in with Facebook, Twitter of Google is a lot faster than logging in the 'classic way'. Besides that, you don't have to remember another username and password. All we do is store your email address, we can't access your social profiles.
- What is an episode alarm and how does it work?When you set an episode alarm, you'll receive an email for every new available episode. This way, you won't miss an episode of your favourite TV-shows anymore.
- How can I unsubscribe from the episode alarms?By logging in, you can turn off episode alarms under 'Favourites'.
- Why should I create a profile?A profile makes it easy for you to keep track of your favourite TV-shows. You'll notice new episodes at a glance, when setting an episode alarm for them. By doing so, you'll receive an email (including a direct link) for every new available episode.
- Can I see todays TV-guide?No. Due to licenses, we can't publish todays or tomorrows TV-Guides. We just generate a TV-Guide with all episodes from our database.
- I miss a TV-show which has been broadcast.This can happen. Not all broadcasted episodes will be made available online.
- Why do I have to pay for some episodes?Due to expensive licenses, channels are sometimes forced to charge a small fee for watching an episode.
- My question is not listed.Then feel free to contact us. Please be aware that we can't reply on questions about TV-shows or episodes!